Wines will be paired with fine cheeses, charcuterie and fresh fruits; all locally sourced, when in season. In honor of the Great Chief Justice, our wine tastings are named after components of the American judicial structure.
• Circuit: Enjoy the local flavor with off-dry and semi-sweet wines of the Virginia Piedmont.
• Superior: Savor the unique terroir of dryer reds and whites from the Virginia Piedmont region.
• Appellate: Taste the best of Virginia with the most noteworthy award winners.
• Supreme Reds: Virginia’s best red wines compared and contrasted with the best examples of world class wines. Bordeaux and Napa will need a good defense.
• Supreme Whites: Virginia’s best white wines take the stand as the star witness against New Zealand, Burgundy and the Rhinelands.
All flights will begin with a refreshing sparkling wine, and close with a sampling of fine Madeira.